The best way to protect your important files and informations is to encrypt it right? we all know that we are not 100% safe from hackers with our phone especially today since hackers are found somewhere hiding in a programs and stills your important data.
Now Nerd Communications introduced Ben the Bodyguard app for iPhone, what this app can for you? Ben the Bodyguard will ensure to protect your photos, contact, passwords and some other important files and data in your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Read this article from the App’s official page:
Ben protects photos, contacts, passwords and other sensitive stuff on your iPhone or iPod touch. He’s your own personal security expert. Peace of mind on the go with a distinct attitude and opinion.
Ben’s guarantee — “Your secrets are safe with me.”
Ben the Bodyguard
- Hides passwords, notes, PINs, and log-ins and allows secure access on the go
- Protects your photos in his secure album
- Keeps V.I.P. contacts safe from suspecting eyes or nosy friends
- Reminds you of appointments and events with password-protected notifications
- Locks critical data with 256-bit AES encryption and your master password
- Entertains with helpful security tips and anecdotes from his colorful life
- Requires an iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or 4th gen. iPod touch (iOS 4.0 or later)
With is app all data will be encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption which is basically means you can assured all your data are secured from malwares and hackers.
Ben the Bodyguard works on iPhone 3GS (iOS 4 or later) also 4th generation iPod touch, iPhone 4. This app is really cheap, with a cost for only $4.99 you are surely secure and safe from fool hackers out there.
Download Ben the Bodyguard here.
People found this article with these terms:
how to encrypt passwords, encrypt contacts iphone, encrypt photos on iphone, encrypting contacts on ipad, how to encrypt contacts, how to encrypt photos on iphone